- Fully porous, yet retains moisture for the growth of grass
- Super-strong 3.5mm wall thickness to handle traffic and turning - able to withstand 700 tonnes per square metre when filled
- Panels interlock securely to reduce long-term creep
- Suitable for slopes up to 11 degrees
- Very cost effective and easy to install - can easily be uplifted to access services
GrassPave permeable paving panels are your easy-to-lay solution to muddy, uneven grassed areas. This versatile yet strong paver creates a stable surface to support areas where pedestrian and vehicle traffic would usually cause problems.
Unlike alternative concrete grass pavers, GrassPave is made from high-density polyethylene which is designed to drain freely and prevent your grass from drying out and scorching.
The panels have a simple interlocking system and are only 3% of the weight of traditional concrete grass paver alternatives, making installation and transportation painless. They are easily cut to size and shape, including elegantly curved edges.
Each panel is 816 x 612 x 40mm. Two panels make 1m².