- Mortar for firebricks in fireplaces, furnaces or heat treatment plants such as ceramic kilns, powerplants, foundries and enamelling ovens
- Can be diluted with water as a protective wash coating
- Can be used as an adhesive bond prior to patching, veneer coating, etc
- Will preform to the service temp of 1400°C
- Ready to use paste form and apply in a thin layer as a mortar
Cemix Laitite is a ready to use, high-temperature refractory mortar consisting of suitably graded and processed refractory aggregates. Laitite air hardens at ambient temperatures and further hardens and cures with immediate application of slow heat to give a strong joint capable of withstanding heat up to 1400°C.