- Camera head with a diameter of 8 mm and a cable length of 95cm
- Internal storage capacity for eight images and the option to transfer the data using a micro SD card
- 2.31“ colour display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- 180° image rotation for a change of perspective
- Scope of supply: Bag, 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries, accessories: Hook, magnet, mirror and two sleeves for attaching the accessories
The UniversalInspect is used for inspecting hard to reach and/or dark areas. There are numerous applications such as inspection of pipes and drains both inside and outside, inspection of hollows and inspection of hard-to-access places and corners. The Universal Inspect has a small camera head, 8mm diameter, to enter very small spaces, as well as internal memory for up to 8 images and a micro SD-card slot. The cable is wrapped around the camera for convenient storage in a soft bag, which is included in the delivery.