- Includes 7 commonly used hammer drill bits
- Ideal for use with concrete, stone, and masonry
- Part of Bosch's Granite series
- High-temperature brazing prevents carbide-cutting edge from breaking out
- Softened shanks have ANSI-compliant aggressive gripping power
The Bosch HCBG700 7-piece Green Granite industrial hammer drill bit set delivers fast-impact drilling in concrete, stone, and masonry. Combining low voltage with high-temperature brazing prevents the carbide-cutting edge from breaking out even when heat builds up during deep drilling. This set features a straight shank drill bit, milled u-flutes with deep-cut spirals, and a diamond ground carbide tip for precise starts in tile and hard stone. In addition, the robust head design provides a long service life. The softened shank has aggressive gripping power that is ANSI-standard compliant. This set includes one 1/8-inch by 2-inch by 3-inch bit, two 5/32-inch by 3-inch by 6-inch bits, two 3/16-inch by 4-inch by 6-inch bits, one 1/4-inch by 4-inch by 6-inch bit, and one 3/8-inch by 4-inch by 6-inch bit.