Our stores are now open to customers.
To ensure both your safety and the safety of our team, we continue to have a comprehensive range of measures in place in-store including:
• Physical distancing floor markings of 2m
• Encouraging contactless payment where possible
• Monitoring, and limiting if necessary, the number of customers in-store
• Increased cleaning particularly for counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day and a deep clean of each store using disinfectants daily
• Gloves and hand sanitiser for team members
• Continued suspension of sausage sizzles, family events, in-store café’s and children’s activities
• Contact tracing
In line with government advice, Bunnings is recommending that all team members and customers wear a face mask or face covering whilst in store.
We will also continue to offer contactless ways of shopping, including delivery and Drive & Collect.
We look forward to seeing you in-store and hope you enjoy browsing our website for your next D.I.Y project.